Antique 19th C. Set 7 Hand Blown Etched Fluted Glass Lamp Candle Chimney Shades
Here is a recent estate find. Here is a Rare Original Antique 19th Century Set of Seven Victorian Hand Blown Glass Crystal Glass Hurricane Lamp Candle Chimney Shades with Etched Engraved Victorian Bands and Designs and Flared Fluted Tops. These Match, but Vary Slightly Because they are Handmade. 8 1/2" - 9 1/8" Tall with a 5 1/2" - 6 1/8" Top Opening Diameter, and a 1 3/4" - 1 7/8" Fitter Diameter. Six have Metal Fitters, and One Has a Glass Fitter. These are Unique Shades and will make a Stunning Addition to your Antique Lamps or Hanging Chandelier. This might be just what you have been looking for! What you see pictured is what is included. These are Dirty and Need a Cleaning, Overall Good Original C ondition, as pictured! Don't pass this one up, I haven't seen one like this for sale before! The item "Antique 19th C. Set 7 Hand Blown Etched Fluted Glass Lamp Candle Chimney Shades" is in sale since Monday, December 11, 2017.
This item is in the category "Collectibles\Lamps, Lighting\Shades". The seller is "rmagiccds" and is located in Sandown, New Hampshire. This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Country/Region of Manufacture: United States
- Country of Manufacture: United States
- Lamp Lighting Light: Lamp Shade Globe Chimney Shades Shade
- Age: 1880 - 1920
- Glass: Hand Blown Glass Shades
- Style: GWTW Candle Kerosene Oil Hurricane Chandelier Lamp
- Pattern: Etched Engraved Victorian Bands and Designs
- Fitter Size: 1 3/4" - 1 7/8" Fitter Diameter
- Shade Size: 8 1/2"-9 1/8" Tall with 5 1/2"-6 1/8" Top Diameter
- Design Style: French Victorian Gothic Americana
- Color: Clear Glass Hand Blown Glass Crystal
- Shade Use: Ceiling Chandelier Table Wall Sconce Table Lamp
- Matching Set: Seven 7 Fluted Flared Tulip Shade Shades