Antique c. 1900 Early ABP Cut Glass BON BON COMPOTE TB CLARK MAPLE CITY Brilliant
1900 Early ABP Cut Glass BON BON COMPOTE TB CLARK MAPLE CITY American Brilliant VTG. Simply gorgeous, this tall stem bon bon compote dish will look beautiful no matter where you display it!
Company - TB Clark & Company, the house of brilliant glass. Brand - Maple City Glass Co (division closed in 1911).
Mark/Signed - Maple leaf outline. Size - Approx 8.5" tall x 6.25" wide, weighs 2 lbs 3 oz. Style - Hand blown and cut glass.
Pattern - Hobstars, Fans, Sawtooth edge, Cross-cut, Strawberry stars. Age - Antique, 19th-20th century, circa late 1800's to early 1900's. If you have any questions, just ask! This item is in the category "Pottery & Glass\Cookware, Dinnerware & Serveware\Bowls". The seller is "luckbealady44" and is located in this country: US.
This item can be shipped to United States.
- Shape: Round
- Handmade: Yes
- Production Technique: Hand Blown Glass
- Country/Region of Manufacture: United States
- Type of Glass: Crystal
- Department: Adults
- Style: Victorian
- Item Height: 8.5 in
- Item Depth: 1.5 in
- Item Width: 6.25 in
- Product Line: American Brilliant Period Cut Glass
- Material: Glass
- Theme: Decorative, Stars, Fan, Sawtooth Edge, Hobstars
- Pattern: American Brilliant
- Type: Compote
- Features: Hand Cut
- Antique: Yes
- Color: Clear
- Year Manufactured: 1900
- Vintage: Yes
- Finish: Polished
- Number of Items in Set: 1
- Origin: USA
- Item Weight: 2 lbs, 3 oz
- Occasion: All Occasions
- Brand: Maple City Glass Co
- Set Includes: Compote
- Production Style: Crystal/Cut Glass
- Original/Licensed Reproduction: Original
- Time Period Manufactured: 1850-1899
- Era: Victorian (1837-1900)
- Manufacturer: American Brilliant
- Original/Reproduction: Antique Original
- Item Diameter: 6.25 in